Monday, July 18, 2011

Exhibition News !!

My Fabric Collage  "Clematis"  will be part of an exhibit featuring visual arts from all over the state of Michigan.  It is a juried competition that drew almost 400 entries from which approximately 80 pieces were selected.  I am honored to be part of this show and look forward to viewing the entire exhibit in September.  If you are in the Holland, MI area at that time,  I am sure it will be a worthwhile visit to the Holland Area Arts Council to view this all-media show !
LW

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That's amazing! I feel like I know a celebrity in the art world. :) I know that my high school art teacher, Ms. Ridl, used to judge that show, and she talked about how it was so hard to decide which pieces to put in, since everything came from talented artists. Your unique and gifted approach to art has caught the art world's eye! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete